Building on their already successful LED manufacturing business, Samsung offer a growing range of medium and high power LEDs for general lighting, street lighting and signage applications. Samsung are transferring their LED manufacturing expertise into the lighting business by utilising their established global facilities (from chip making to the final package) and overall LED know how which have been developed from LEDs for TVs, mobile phones and laptop computers
Samsung’s mid power LED range (> 60mA) covers the complete white spectrum from cold to warm white within a tight binning scheme. The performance of the LEDs is furthermore characterised by an excellent thermal resistance and a high lumen output. In early 2009 Samsung released their first 1 Watt chip (90lm) and are continually expanding and enhancing their high power range keeping at the forefront of lighting LED development. The latest addition to their range is a family of ready to fit LED modules including Downlighters, tubes and flat panel modules.
- All Products
- Related News
- Samsung HV-AC High Power White Emitter
- 12.4 x 11.4 (mm) Plastic Package, Mains Voltage ac High Power 3.3W LED. Operating at 44mA for 110Vac and 22mA for 230Vac and Typically providing 360lm Pure White (5000K) and 250lm Warm White (3000K).
- SamsungLED SPHWHTS8N103 White Emitter
- 7.0 x 6.0 Plastic Package, High Power 2W LED. The Samsung SUNNIX 8 series typically provides 120lm Pure White (6200K) and 105lm Warm White (3000K) at 350mA.
- SamsungLED SPHWHTL3D305E6 White Emitter
- 3.5 x 3.5mm Ceramic Package, High Power 5W LED and up to 480lm at 1500mA.
- SPHWHT221MD5W White Mid Power Emitter
- 2.3 x 2.3mm Plastic Lead Less Package, Mid Power 0.5W White LED with up to 39lm at 100ma (Pure White) and 34lm at 100mA (Warm White)
- SPHWHT5225N36A White Mid Power Emitter
- 5.6 X 3.0mm 2 Terminal Plastic Package, Mid Power 0.5W White LED up to 50lm at 150mA (Pure or Warm White)
- MP36S White Mid Power Emitter
- The new Samsung MP36S series of mid-high power LEDs specifically designed for lighting applications. These 0.6W-1.2W LEDs give the best lumens-cost ratio of any LED in this class available today.
- SPMWHT325AD5Y white Mid Power Emitter
- 3.6 X 2.3 2 Terminal Ceramic Package, Mid Power 0.6W Two Series Chips White LED up to 100lm at 160mA (Pure White) and 92lm (Warm White)
Related News (1)
- Samsung Appoint Young Electronics Group as Distributor for HB LEDs in UK and Ireland22nd January 2010
- YEG Opto, the opto electronics division of Young Electronics Group, is pleased to announce their new partnership with Samsung to distribute their range of Medium and High Power LEDs in the UK and Ireland.
- Click Here for More Information